Stallion Power Truck Electrical Coiled Cable Standard Lite Duty
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Truck Cable Assemblies Standard Lite Duty
Heavy Duty in service, but lightness in weight eliminates wear and tear to electrical sockets!
Virtually INDESTRUCTIBLE Xenoy® plugs with tight fitting "D" shape contacts. The plugs are corrosion proof and are tougher than metal plugs. Temperature range is -70 F to +185F. The Philaprene jacket construction provides a tight coil memory, maximum abrasion resistance and maximum reliability. Conductors performance are 6/12 & 1/10.
Application: to couple electrical power to tractor lighting between tractor and trailer.
Made in the USA!
Benefits & Features:
- Operating Temperature at -70F to +185F
- No Damage When Dragged or Tossed
- Not Effected By Road Salt or Chemicals
- Resistant to Driver's Abuse
- No Wear and Tear to Sockets
- Chamfer Cable Guard
- 3 Years Warranty against plug breakage or coil memory loss