- Stallion Power Air and Electrical Components
- Stallion Power Truck Electrical Coiled Cable ABS Duty - Long Leads
Truck Anti-Skid Brake Cable Assemblies with Long Leads - Choose Either 40" or 72" Leads
Heavy Duty in service, but lightness in weight eliminates wear and tear to electrical sockets!
Virtually INDESTRUCTIBLE Xenoy® plugs with sure fitting "D" contacts. The plugs are corrosion proof and are tougher than metal plugs. Temperature range is -70 F to +400 F. The Philaprene jacket construction provides a tight coil memory, maximum abrasion resistance and maximum reliability. Conductors performance 4/12, 2/10, & 1/8.
Application: to couple electrical power to tractor lighting between tractor and trailer.
Made in the USA!
Benefits & Features
- Stallion Power Electrical Coiled Cables Anatomy
- Sag Proof Memory
- Maximum Performance at -70F to +400F
- No Damage When Dragged or Tossed
- Not Effected By Road Salt or Chemicals
- Patented Socket Locking Grip Prevents Accidental Disconnect From a Pull Force of up to 420 lbs
- Resistant to Driver's Abuse
- No Wear and Tear to Sockets
- Sure Fitting "D" Contacts
- Chamfer Cable Guard
- 3 Years Warranty